Saturday, April 1, 2017

Quick Shots

Clarence Harrison - Real quick, my morning skirmish...


...and my big battle...


My partner, Adam, is trying to get Jim to join the cause for King James. So far no luck. I have managed to have six squadrons of horse under my command murdered. My dice have been rubbish (see my Scotish lingo... I can't repeat most of what I'm learning on the blog), but there's still Sunday's game- I still have eight battalions of foot, three squadrons of dragoons, and two cannons so I can try to salvage this mess yet!

The game set in Jamaica (we'll explain later)...


Great fun... More tomorrow...

6 comments:

  1. Game boards look nice. Good luck in your game tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great. Gutted not to be able to make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another good weekend Paul with more skullduggery and double dealing
      Toggy

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. It i sworse than the plot of Soap by now 1300 BST. Jamaica is what the Americans would call FUBAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looking most impressive (as usual). Please, post AARs too so us overseas ex-colonials can read what transpired! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe to get League of Augsburg updates by e-mail!

Join the League of Augsburg!

Search

The League of Augsburg © 2013 Supported by Best Blogger Templates and Premium Blog Templates - Web Design